Montana Trout Unlimited conserves, protects and restores Montana’s coldwater fisheries and their watersheds. Their work includes:
- Advocating for clean water, robust stream flows, healthy habitat, and naturally functioning watersheds and floodplains;
- Promoting fishery management that preserves and improves populations of wild fish, with a priority on native species, such as cutthroat trout, bull trout and grayling;
- Working with agencies and landowners to conduct projects across the state that restore water quality, streamflows, healthy riparian habitats and natural stream function;
- Defending the rights of anglers to access Montana’s streams and rivers for fishing and other recreational purposes; and
- Educating the public about the importance of clean water and healthy wild fisheries.
email@example.com | (406) 543-0054